SERION ELISA agile SARS-CoV-2 IgA and IgG tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against SARS-CoV-2 and are recommended to support in the diagnosis of COVID-19 and as a complement to direct pathogen detection. In addition SERION ELISA agile SARS-CoV-2 IgG can be used for epidemiological studies.
- The utilization of the whole spike protein ensures an early and sensitive detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG
- Sensitive IgA antibody detection with high specificity ideal for determination of acute infections as complement to direct pathogen detection
- Specific IgG test for epidemiological studies, determination of the immune status and to analyze pandemic progression
- Quantitative evaluation of IgA and IgG antibody titers
- Free from cross-reactions against other pathogens, also from the corona virus family