Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
Herpes Simplex Virus
The SERION ELISA classic Herpes Simplex Virus 1/2 IgA, IgG and IgM and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 or Type 2 IgG and IgM tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Herpes Simplex Viruses. The demonstration of IgM antibodies serves for the diagnosis of acute infections. The SERION ELISA classic HSV 1/2 IgG test is used for immune status determination. The detection of IgA antibodies allows in particular for the diagnosis of reactivations. The SERION ELISA classic HSV 1/2 IgA and IgG tests are recommended for the demonstration of intrathecally synthesized antibodies in CSF diagnostics. SERION ELISA classic Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and 2 IgG tests are used for the typification of the infection.
- Use of inactivated preparations of HSV 1 and HSV 2
- Use of affinity-purified glycoproteins gG1 of HSV 1 or gG2 of HSV 2 for the specific demonstration of IgG antibodies directed against HSV 1 or HSV 2 for determination of the HSV serotype
- Sensitive demonstration of IgM antibodies for the detection of acute infections
- Detection of IgA antibodies in particular for the diagnosis of reactivations
- Detection of IgG antibodies for the confirmation of contact with the pathogen
- Quantitative determination of all relevant antibody classes for the analysis of serum pairs for disease stage monitoring and therapy control
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized HSV 1/2 specific IgA and IgG antibodies for CSF diagnostics