SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Chlamydia pneumoniae IgA, IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed
against Chlamydia pneumoniae and are recommended for the diagnosis of acute, recent and chronic infections.
- Use of Complexes of Outer Membrane Proteins (COMCs) from elementary bodies of Chlamydia pneumoniae
- Demonstration of Chlamydia pneumoniae species-specific IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies and reduced cross-reactivities with antibodies directed against other Chlamydia ssp.
- Sensitive IgM detection for the demonstration of acute primary infections
- Specific IgA and IgG detection by exclusion of background seroprevalence in order to support the diagnosis and differentiation of acute, recent and chronic infections
- Quantification of antibody activities, starting in the clinically negative measurement range, for the analysis of paired sera for disease stage monitoring and therapy control