SERION ELISA classic
SERION ELISA classic Helicobacter pylori IgA, IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Helicobacter pylori. The separate detection of individual immunoglobulin classes offers a confirmation of contact with the pathogen and the determination of the disease state.
- Use of a Helicobacter pylori (type I) preparation for the detection of infections caused by H. pylori type I and less virulent and non VacA and CagA expressing Helicobacter pylori type II strains
- Demonstration of IgM antibodies for the sensitive detection of acute primary infections, primarily in children and young adolescents
- Demonstration of IgA und IgG antibodies for confirmation of acute and past infections
- Demonstration of IgG antibodies for immune status determination and for epidemiological studies
- Quantitative determination of IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies for disease stage characterization and therapy monitoring, particularly after eradication therapy