SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgA, IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies, directed against Mycoplasma pneumoniae, in serum or plasma. The SERION ELISA classic Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgM allows for sensitive detection of acute (primary) infections, especially in children and adolescents. The SERION ELISA classic Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgA test is particularly suited for the detection of reinfections. The SERION ELISA classic Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgG is an indicator for acute and past infections.
- Use of enriched P1-Adhesin from Mycoplasma pneumoniae for the specific detection of all relevant antibody classes
- Sensitive IgM detection for the diagnosis of acute infections, particularly in children and teenager
- Sensitive demonstration of IgA antibodies for the diagnosis of acute re-(infections), particularly in adults
- Exclusion of background seroprevalence of IgA and IgG antibodies resulting in the specific detection of clinically relevant antibody activities
- Alternative IgG borderline ranges for children (analytical borderline)
- Quantitative determination of IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies for the analysis of paired sera for disease stage monitoring and therapy