SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Chlamydia trachomatis IgA, IgG and IgM tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Chlamydia trachomatis and are recommended for the diagnosis of acute, recent and chronic infections.
- Demonstration of species-specific IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies
- Reduced cross reactivity with antibodies against other Chlamydia ssp.
- Sensitive IgM detection for the demonstration of acute primary infections
- Specific IgA and IgG detection by exclusion of background seroprevalence in order to support the diagnosis and differentiation of acute, recent and chronic infections
- Quantification of antibody activities, starting in the clinically negative measurement region, for the analysis of paired sera for disease stage monitoring and therapy control