SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Borrelia burgdorferi IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum, plasma or cerebrospinal fluid directed against Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. The SERION ELISA classic Borrelia burgdorferi IgM test allows the determination of acute infections. The SERION ELISA classic Borrelia burgdorferi IgG test is recommended for the determination of acute and recent infections. The SERION ELISA classic Borrelia burgdorferi IgG and IgM tests allow the detection of intrathecal synthesized antibodies for CSF diagnostics.
- High diagnostic efficiency by use of lysates of the strains Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii
- Sensitive IgM detection for diagnosis of acute infections
- Sensitive IgG detection for diagnosis of acute and past infections through adding recombinant VlsE to the antigen mixture
- Optimal specificity by preabsorption of potentially cross-reacting antibodies directed against Treponema phagedenis and by reduction of the Flagellin proportion in the antigen mixture
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized IgG and IgM antibodies for CSF diagnostics