Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for SERION ELISA classic products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the label of the outer packaging. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Aspergillus fumigatus IgA, IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Aspergillus fumigatus. The separate detection of individual immunoglobulin classes offers a more detailed view for the mycological monitoring of the risk patients´ immune response.
- Use of a native cytoplasmic extract of Aspergillus fumigatus
- Support in the diagnosis of acute and chronic aspergillosis
- Individual demonstration of all relevant immunoglobulin classes for categorization of the disease stage
- Quantification of antibody activities for mycological monitoring of at risk patients
- Exclusion of background seroprevalence IgG antibodies resulting in the specific detection of clinically relevant antibody activities