Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Rubella Virus IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies directed against Rubella Virus in serum or plasma. The SERION ELISA classic Rubella Virus IgM test serves as an initial assay for the detection of acute infections. The SERION ELISA classic Rubella Virus IgG test allows for the determination of immune status as well as for the detection of intrathecally produced IgG antibodies for CSF diagnostics. Furthermore, the SERION ELISA classic Rubella Virus IgG test allows for determination of IgG antibody avidity, by using the corresponding avidity reagent, in order to differentiate between acute and past infections. The SERION ELISA classic Rubella Virus IgM test is evaluated for the measurement of pathogen specific IgM antibodies in dried blood spots from new born babies for detection of infection in neonates.
- Sensitive IgM detection as an initial test for the diagnosis of acute infections, particularly during pregnancy
- Demonstration of IgM results expressed in U/ml referenced to the standard sera Leipzig
- Demonstration of IgG antibodies for determination of immune status with results expressed in IU/ml referenced to the international standard of the WHO
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized IgG antibodies for CSF diagnostics
- Differentiation between acute and past infections by determination of IgG antibody avidity using the corresponding avidity reagent
- Sensitive IgM detection in Dried Blood Spots (DBS) for demonstration of infections in neonates