Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
Respiratory Syncytial Virus
SERION ELISA classic Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) IgA/IgG/IgM tests are immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Respiratory Syncytial Virus. The assays support in the diagnosis of acute respiratory diseases and differential diagnosis.
- Use of an inactivated preparation of Respiratory Syncytial Viruses (Strain Long) for the demonstration of IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies, independent of the RSV A or B subtype
- Sensitive determination of IgA and IgM antibodies for the detection of acute infections
- Exclusion of background seroprevalence of IgG antibodies resulting in the specific detection of clinically relevant antibody activities
- Differentiation of acute from past infections
- Quantification of IgA and IgG antibody activities, starting in the clinically negative measurement range, for analysis of paired sera for monitoring at risk patients, disease stage progression and therapy control