Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic TBE Virus IgG and IgM tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum, plasma or cerebrospinal fluid directed against TBE Viruses. The SERION ELISA classic TBE Virus IgM test allows for the demonstration of acute primary infections. The SERION ELISA classic TBE Virus IgG test is recommended for confirmation of contact with the pathogen, immune status determination and vaccination control as well as for epidemiological studies. The SERION ELISA classic TBE Virus IgG and IgM tests allow for the demonstration of intrathecally synthesized antibodies in CSF diagnostics.
- Use of a preparation of the envelope protein E of TBE Virus
- Sensitive demonstration of IgM antibodies for the detection of acute primary infections
- IgG detection for confirmation of contact with the pathogen, for vaccination control as well as for immune status determination and epidemiological studies
- Evaluation of IgG antibody activity referenced to the first standard serum for human IgG antibodies against TBE Viruses of the Consultant Laboratory for TBE Viruses located at the Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
- Precise quantification of the IgG and IgM antibody activity for disease stage monitoring and therapy control
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized IgG and IgM antibodies for CSF diagnostics