SERION ELISA classic
The SERION ELISA classic Toxoplasma gondii IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Toxoplasma gondii. The SERION ELISA classic Toxoplasma gondii IgG test allows for the determination of immune status as well as for the detection of intrathecally synthesized antibodies for CSF diagnostics and, by using the corresponding avidity reagent, of IgG antibody avidity determination in order to differentiate acute from past infections. The SERION ELISA classic Toxoplasma gondii IgM test serves as an initial assay for the detection of acute infections. The SERION ELISA classic Toxoplasma gondii IgM test is suitable for newborn screening with dried blood spots (DBS).
- Sensitive IgM detection as an initial test for the diagnosis of acute infections, particularly during pregnancy
- Demonstration of IgG antibodies for determination of immune status with results expressed in IU/ml referenced to the international standard of the WHO
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized IgG antibodies for CSF diagnostics
- Differentiation of acute from past infections by determination of IgG antibody avidity using the corresponding avidity reagent
- Sensitive IgM detection in Dried Blood Spots (DBS) for demonstration of infections in neonates