Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
Legionella pneumophila 1-7
The SERION ELISA classic Legionella pneumophila 1-7 IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against Legionella pneumophila serotypes 1 to 7. The assays are recommended to complement the findings of direct detection methods and for differential diagnosis in case of atypical pneumonia.
- Use of lysates of Legionella pneumophila serovars 1 to 7
- Sensitive demonstration of IgM antibodies for detection of primary infections
- Demonstration of IgG antibodies for confirmation of infections
- Quantification of IgG and IgM antibodies for disease stage monitoring and therapy control
- Differential diagnosis in case of atypical pneumonia