Instructions for Use
Our Instructions for Use for our products are available on the website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
By entering the Key-Code, you can download the desired instructions. The Key-Code is provided on the product label. You will also find an overview of the Key-Codes on the same website www.e-labeling.eu/IVS.
- QC Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet
SERION ELISA classic
Influenza A / B Virus
The SERION ELISA classic Influenza A and Influenza B Virus IgA, IgG and IgM tests are quantitative and qualitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies in serum or plasma directed against conserved nucleo- and matrix proteins of Influenza A or B Viruses. The SERION ELISA classic Influenza A and B Virus IgM tests are recommended for the sensitive detection of acute infections, particularly in children. The specific SERION ELISA classic Influenza A and B Virus IgA and IgG tests allow for the differentiation between acute and previous infections. The SERION ELISA classic Influenza A and B Virus IgG tests have been validated for the demonstration of intrathecally synthesized antibodies in CSF diagnostics.
- Use of conserved nucleo- (NP) and matrix proteins (M) for the detection of antibodies directed against Influenza A and B Viruses, independent of the causative virus subtype
- Sensitive demonstration of IgM antibodies for detection of acute / primary infections
- Exclusion of background seroprevalence of IgA and IgG antibodies resulting in the specific detection of clinically relevant antibody activities
- Alternative IgA and IgG borderline ranges for children and adults
- Differentiation of acute from past infections
- Typification of Influenza A and B Virus infections by combined usage of SERION ELISA classic Influenza A and B Virus tests
- Detection of intrathecally synthesized Influenza A or B Virus IgG antibodies for CSF diagnostics